Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VW ID4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
id4-leaked-1.jpg
id4-leaked-3.jpg
id4-leaked-4.jpg

€10,000 cheaper? Unsure how VW do it, but that's a big difference. It's almost a "too good to be true" scenario. I know you sacrifice a lot of acceleration but €10,000 is pretty big, especially if you include "opportunity cost"..ie. take the €10,000 difference and invest in let's say TSLA or Total Market Index or whatever you so choose. Let's say modest 7% return annually: in 10 year it would be €20,000 difference. I wonder how much will Giga Berlin would help in pricing (no tariffs)??

VW comes after Tesla with detailed ID.4 and Model Y comparison - Electrek

Is it me or im not impressed with the ID4? I mean everyone is calling it hi-tech but comparing what I hear and see so far is just a step above traditional ICE in terms of look and tech.

Maybe im biased toward the Tesla but I really like the simplicity design and futuristic Tesla has let alone OTA updates, FSD, software-defined features etc.

Reactions: SummerlinChiro
Is it me or im not impressed with the ID4? I mean everyone is calling it hi-tech but comparing what I hear and see so far is just a step above traditional ICE in terms of look and tech.

Maybe im biased toward the Tesla but I really like the simplicity design and futuristic Tesla has let alone OTA updates, FSD, software-defined features etc.
It comes with some really cool stuff that Tesla isn't offering like Matrix LED Headlights, AR HUD, Apple Carplay or ID Light.
It is also offering OTA and "FSD" with the latest MobilEye stuff is probably more or less the same on the ID4 as at Tesla, at least here in Europe.

• Informative
Reactions: cusetownusa