Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for a Homelink delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered mine just end of March and it came within a week. I waited to have Tesla install in the April 15th - it setup pretty easy on my garage when I got home. One thing that’s not “working” is that the homelink is not working from the Tesla app on the phone like it did with the model 3. This was a it disappointing as it has saved me many a times if I locked myself out of the house. I could just hit the homelink on my phone and have the car open the garage door.

Reactions: Dobe 08
I ordered mine just end of March and it came within a week. I waited to have Tesla install in the April 15th - it setup pretty easy on my garage when I got home. One thing that’s not “working” is that the homelink is not working from the Tesla app on the phone like it did with the model 3. This was a it disappointing as it has saved me many a times if I locked myself out of the house. I could just hit the homelink on my phone and have the car open the garage door.
Try going into the Autopilot settings area on the car's screen and then go to the Summon section. You have to enable the HomeLink option. Mine has my three HomeLink connections showing underneath with little circles next to each one, and the one that is connected to the mobile app has the circle next to it marked in black.

Reactions: Dobe 08
Try going into the Autopilot settings area on the car's screen and then go to the Summon section. You have to enable the HomeLink option. Mine has my three HomeLink connections showing underneath with little circles next to each one, and the one that is connected to the mobile app has the circle next to it marked in black.

I tried to log in to my accounts: Youtube and NetFlix on model Y- unsuccessfully. Any idea?
Thanks

Do you have FSD on the Y?

I think the HL function in the app is only available if you also have FSD.
That is what I have: HL function in App for Model 3 with FSD, but not in Y since no FSD.