Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you for posting these photos! I’ve been contemplating switching to the white interior (currently have black) for my 7 seat order but really don’t like the walnut trim. Much more prefer the ebony trim, but the walnut doesn’t actually look that bad! I may have to make the change!
The walnut in the Y we had previously was much more porous and unfinished. This seems like a different finish - a bit darker as well.

Happy Monday, fellow 7 seaters. So I texted my SA over the weekend. He texted that they saw their first 7 seater at the Corte Madera SC so they are slowly making their way off the production line. And congratulations to the person that picked up their car on Saturday.

Man.....my excitement and my impatience and I must admit as well as my jealousy is in FULL BLOOM right now. Let's ramp up the production, Tesla! A lot of us have waited long enough.

Last edited:
2A29377D-5685-470D-BD8F-41F1035A5B91.png

Service temporarily unavailable. Are they loading vins? Lol

Mine still says July after the service unavailable. I guess that’s a good news? It didn’t delay another month. So maybe I’ll get mine in July. Let’s cross fingers. I can wait until July. What’s one and half month. I’ve been waiting whole year and without a car since December 2021