Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is what I think as well. I literally live less than 15 minutes away from Fremont so I feel like Iā€™m dead last in the quarter šŸ˜­
Iā€™m in a zen state right now (itā€™s taking every bit of my energy to accomplish this!)
I will go with the flow and wish for the best for everyone here.

But is your current EDDs?

Mine narrowed by 11 days this morning. It used to be June 17 to August 22.

Woke up with HEADACHES!!No vin or any movement was found. Tough Friday.šŸŽ‰
Haha, me too...just took 600mg ibuprofen, no joke! Definitely a Friday without movement also, going to be a tough day to get through for sure lol. Hoping for some movement this weekend. Ive noticed at least the last few Edd changes on Fri or sat...so maybe tomorrow something?

For anyone waiting on a VIN or already has a VIN but no further information, call Tesla Customer Support at 888-518-3752. Press 1 for new car deliveries. Give the associate your RN and they can give you any additional information that you can't see on your app. I've called them a few times and they've always been friendly. It's worth a shot calling to see if they have that golden nugget of info.

For anyone waiting on a VIN or already has a VIN but no further information, call Tesla Customer Support at 888-518-3752. Press 1 for new car deliveries. Give the associate your RN and they can give you any additional information that you can't see on your app. I've called them a few times and they've always been friendly. It's worth a shot calling to see if they have that golden nugget of info.
Isnt it they are always like I am sorry I cannot see other information than what you see on your Tesla account?

Reactions: PlasticFoods
Got vin 6/2 with 6/2-6/6 window, every day the window was pushed back by one day until yesterday it was 6/8-6/12.

Today it was changed to 6/15-6/21.
Finally received text, scheduled Monday delivery. 5/11/2021 black/black 7 seater no FSD.

Attachments

• 32EF209B-DE11-4AA5-B537-79792D35C40D.jpeg
    32EF209B-DE11-4AA5-B537-79792D35C40D.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 88
Iā€™m in a zen state right now (itā€™s taking every bit of my energy to accomplish this!)
I will go with the flow and wish for the best for everyone here.

But is your current EDDs?

Mine narrowed by 11 days this morning. It used to be June 17 to August 22.
My EDD range shorted down from 5 weeks to 3 weeks now! June 19 - July 10

Isnt it they are always like I am sorry I cannot see other information than what you see on your Tesla account?
I called a couple months ago (before Vin) because I saw people who ordered after me get VIN's so I was concerned my account either got dropped or had gremlins (šŸ˜¬), they told me they could see my account and order date. I called again after VIN and they could see my car was in transit, which I couldn't see on the app. Called again about delivery date and they said I should be receiving a text soon.
I agree, maybe not the most useful info but after waiting over a year it was nice talking to a rep and feeling a bit connected.

View attachment 815128 Stormtrooper is Here! āœØ took delivery this morning.So far so good. No major gaps or malfunctioning door. Aesthetics are okay. Drove it around! The yoke is šŸ‘ŒšŸ» . Forgot all the convenience of the X features.. its super! Waited 18 months 499 days. So worth it! Swivel screen āœ…new charge port āœ… came with mobile kit with with 110v and J1172 ..
Congratulations! Stormtrooper is gorgeous! I have the same config! You planning to do any wraps?