Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up our car ytd, but didn't have time to post. I ordered the carID "2022" tesla X 3Dmaxpider kagu weather mats 2 weeks ago and it arrived today. I didn't think of checking the actual site to see if it existed like others here, so I do feel a little lied to by the false advertisement. I would've ordered the tesla 2022 front mats if I knew... I decided to put them in anyways to check the fit and show you guys photos as some were wondering... I haven't decided what I'll do... the fit is mostly good, but some parts bulges or not as snug as I would expect... maybe that's the way it's supposed to be? I paid too much for what they are, especially the extra duty to get it through the border... so I don't even think returning them is an option. Anyways... the invoices AND tags on mats say 2017-2021 on them 😒 you can see some slight gaps on the sides in the front passenger and drivermats. The cargo mat is not symmetrical... so one side is not deep enough vs the other... that's just QC issue...
Ordered the same 3DMaxpider mats, and they fit 7 seater perfectly.

• Informative
Reactions: honeyfist301
I have have charge limit set to 90%. Does the 1:30 hour indicate time remaining for the 90% or until full charge? Thanks.

Attachments

• BB742FAE-EEA3-4749-9CBB-C52363AAD233.png
    BB742FAE-EEA3-4749-9CBB-C52363AAD233.png
    366.1 KB · Views: 86
TImeline

Ordered - May 15 2021 Blue 7 seater (all black interior) and FSD

Delivery timeline changed 7 times and latest was August 23 - October 15 2022

Got a call on July 01 2021 and was given a 3-4 week delivery window, but in 30mins app showed July 7 - 11th. I hope my wait will end this week.
Update got a call from the local delivery center and its delayed by a week. I have my delivery scheduled for 20th July.

On a side note, I was worried about the insurance price I got a crazy quote form Geico of 285$/ month (2 driver with clean history) but after vim assignment I was able to add Tesla insurance for 80$ kind of crazy.

You will receive the hitch receiver in a bag. You install it when you need it. Normally folks only install it when they actually are using it. Most people do not leave it installed when not needed.
Understand and thanks for the response. I received the car and tow hitch on June 30th. I don’t want to install it myself as I am not to handy. Yes I read everywhere that the install is easy. :). So if Tesla does it for free it would be better for me to take it in the Service Center and have them do it.

Understand and thanks for the response. I received the car and tow hitch on June 30th. I don’t want to install it myself as I am not to handy. Yes I read everywhere that the install is easy. :). So if Tesla does it for free it would be better for me to take it in the Service Center and have them do it.
It is meant to installed and removed by the customer. Check out YouTube for videos. I doubt Tesla will do it for you for free. It is really quite simple, although you do have to get on the ground.

Reactions: Vthai123