Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X Plaid Only

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welcome to the club!
How much you had to pay for the difference?
Original Order was for
Model X Long Range, Deep Blue, 6 Seat White Interior, 22" Wheels, FSD and was priced at $116,790 Before Tax, Registration, etc.
Only thing i changed was the Model, and Interior to be Carbon Fiber (Required)
Model X Plaid, Deep Blue, 6 Seat White Interior, 22" Wheels, FSD and is now priced at $146,790 Before Tax, Registration Etc.

Increased $30,000 Exactly.
They allowed me to maintain pricing from my original order date, so its not $15,000 more like today.

Original Order was for
Model X Long Range, Deep Blue, 6 Seat White Interior, 22" Wheels, FSD and was priced at $116,790 Before Tax, Registration, etc.
Only thing i changed was the Model, and Interior to be Carbon Fiber (Required)
Model X Plaid, Deep Blue, 6 Seat White Interior, 22" Wheels, FSD and is now priced at $146,790 Before Tax, Registration Etc.

Increased $30,000 Exactly.
They allowed me to maintain pricing from my original order date, so its not $15,000 more like today.
Wow..happy for you. Sounds like a good deal 👍

Finally got my first date range (ordered February 2022). Prior to today, it only showed OCTOBER
Screenshot_20220521-091109_Tesla.jpg

Reactions: tbart75 and BonB
I've decided to join the dark side.
Changed my order to Plaid today.
I originally ordered in March 2021, So hoping this puts me a little higher up on the list.
I’m right there with you. Ordered LR in April 2021. Changed this week to Plaid when EDD jumped to December 2022 - April 2023. Current EDD now reads July 2022 but hoping since my original order was over a year ago, I see a delivery very very soon. Good luck to you!

Reactions: BonB and SD20