Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wall charger order update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got this from Tesla a couple of days ago. I order it two weeks ago.

"Please be advised, due to updates currently being implemented to our distribution network, order processing may be subject to delay. Orders may take 2-3 weeks to ship. Once your order has been processed you'll receive an email confirmation. Thank you in advance for your patience as we work to make enhancements to our order experience. Feel free to reach us with any further questions or concerns."

Got this from Tesla a couple of days ago. I order it two weeks ago.

"Please be advised, due to updates currently being implemented to our distribution network, order processing may be subject to delay. Orders may take 2-3 weeks to ship. Once your order has been processed you'll receive an email confirmation. Thank you in advance for your patience as we work to make enhancements to our order experience. Feel free to reach us with any further questions or concerns."

Bummer. Thanks for sharing! Hopefully this means faster shipping and better tracking in the future.

(also for the pedantic among us, it is a "Wall Connector" not a "Wall Charger", but people get the idea anyway :)

Reactions: P85_DA
Does anyone else find it odd that you don't order the wall connector with your car? It took me half an hour to order our M3 LR, all day to purchase the connector, really?! So many of us are taking about the same thing, find it next to the floor mats and t-shirts? Elon should have them on the build your car site... Please.