Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wall Connector installed ✅

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had my wall connector installed on a 60A breaker. Had to get a sub panel installed and moved some circuits there to free up 4 slots in main 100A panel. Had to download my monthly electricity data for the past year, showing usage by hour. There is a formula to show what the max amps used, and they determinded it was low enough to install a 60A breaker. ESA inspected as well. Cost 2k plus tax including subpanel and 70' of 3 conductor 2 guage tek cable running from panel through basement ceiling to other exterior wall and then outside along house

Charger is installed outside as MY LR won't fit on the side of garage where wife currently parks her X1, and the X1 is going to my daughter anway, and will be indoors.

Convinced wife that she can precondition interior on cold days anway, so MY can remain outside :D. Keeping my F15 35D, can drive roundtrip to montreal without stopping for fuel, can't do that in MY with no stops

Now its more waiting with EDD in September. OD in Jan :(
Love the acid green calipers.

Reactions: blue_dragon