Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Walnut Creek Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where is the store in the Broadway and which lot?

Store is behind California Pizza Kitchen near Starbucks--entrance is a bit closer to and faces Broadway Plaza Road
The lot is the Broadway Plaza shopping center garage--entrance on S Main opposite Bothelo.
Chargers are in the valet area ground floor (not accessible to the public).
Hit Google maps or the like for Broadway Plaza Walnut Creek.

Just an update on the service center-I talked to my source at the car wash next to the proposed location on N. Main St. Apparently Tesla Motors is no longer interested in the old Cook's Collision site as it is reportedly too small. No idea where they are headed next. For what it's worth, the Tesla web site still shows a "coming soon" location in Walnut Creek.

Is it true that the chargers are not open to the 'public' Model S owners?

- - - Updated - - -

At the Walnut Creek store opening last night the manager said Dublin service center to open in the next 3-4 months then WC 3-4 mos after that. He wasn't sure where the Dublin service center was as he's new to the area.

Unfortunately the TM web site Find Us page still shows the WC Service Center as Coming Soon (...perpetual) and does not ​show a Dublin one....

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately the TM web site Find Us page still shows the WC Service Center as Coming Soon (...perpetual) and does not ​show a Dublin one....

I was at store yesterday. Met Store Manager, John Scalmanini, and we had a good chat.

Yes, he knows that WC Store is showing as "Coming Soon" and he said he will work to get that fixed this week.

Confirmed that Dublin service is first, then Walnut Creek. However, finding a site in Walnut Creek proper is getting super expensive for service spot. They are searching.

I did not ask about public access to their chargers. However, half the mall is under reconstruction and to be finished by next year. Public chargers may come into new rebuild.

He is originally from Alamo, so he is a local.

-----uh, how do I rotate pic? looks fine on pc.

Attachments

• wc tesla.jpg
    wc tesla.jpg
    925.1 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:

I was at the WC opening yesterday and asked them that question and he said no, that chargers aren't open to the general public. If you have an extreme situation where you need a charge, they will be glad to help.

Parking in downtown WC is pretty difficult so maybe they don't want people abusing the privilege. Santana Row seems to have a similar problem.

I was at store yesterday. Met Store Manager, John Scalmanini, and we had a good chat.

Yes, he knows that WC Store is showing as "Coming Soon" and he said he will work to get that fixed this week.

Confirmed that Dublin service is first, then Walnut Creek. However, finding a site in Walnut Creek proper is getting super expensive for service spot. They are searching.

I did not ask about public access to their chargers. However, half the mall is under reconstruction and to be finished by next year. Public chargers may come into new rebuild.

He is originally from Alamo, so he is a local.

-----uh, how do I rotate pic? looks fine on pc.

Thanks for asking...guess we will just have to wait for a 'local' service center.