Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wanted: Tesla for special event

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, I'm looking to borrow/rent a Tesla for a special event in early September in Seattle. Model S would be ideal, but a roadtser will fit the bill also. Would be needed around 10pm-midnight and we are willing to pay! Would love to talk specifics with you if you're interested, please contact me ASAP!

Many thanks!

Hi everyone, I'm looking to borrow/rent a Tesla for a special event in early September in Seattle. Model S would be ideal, but a roadtser will fit the bill also. Would be needed around 10pm-midnight and we are willing to pay! Would love to talk specifics with you if you're interested, please contact me ASAP!

Many thanks!
It might be useful to give some more specifics. Such as "want the car at the event (owner could drive)" or "want to be in the driver's seat".

Hi brianman, thanks for the tip!

We're actually pretty flexible on the driving situation, however it would be amazing if there could be a little test drive involved! We're looking for it for a "getaway car" for a wedding in which the groom is a total Tesla nut. Bride wants to surprise her new husband with a ride/drive in it between their wedding venue and their hotel in downtown Seattle. Anything helps! Oh, and neither bride or groom will be drinking, if that makes a difference!

Many thanks!

You can now rent the Model S from Hertz at selected locations...