Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wanted to Sell my 2017 Tesla Model S 75

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,
I wanted to sell my Tesla Model S 75 Red with only 4500 miles on it and in Mint Condition.
No Auto Pilot but have premium interior with Air suspension.
No vegan leather seat.
Selling it due to personal reason.
Looking for Atlanta Buyer.
Sticker price $76200
I would take out $7500 off due to Tax incentive and $1000 due to mileage.
Requesting $ 67700. Tag is valid till May 2019 as I need to be reasonable and doesn't want to fool around anyone.
If interested contact me so we can discuss. Again I am not a Spammer. I can post pics if you need.

Thanks.
IMG_20180627_123831.jpg
IMG_20180627_123815.jpg
IMG_20180627_124053.jpg
IMG_20180627_123948.jpg
IMG_20180627_124012.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: b team
The price is high for used, Tesla will sell you a brand new red 2017 S75, no miles(less than 50) with full warranty for $69500 and for that it has autopilot which would be another $6000 to add to yours. Subtract $4000 for the miles and it still puts a brand new one in a favorable position.
Inventory Search | Tesla
If you were $10k lower it would be a realistic deal but still comparable with the new one I listed above.
We are a cash buyer and in the market for a used refresh S60-S75 for our daughter but it would have to cost less than a new inventory 2017 S75. PM me if you are interested in selling yours. Thanks

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Xolt and hmmm
The price is high for used, Tesla will sell you a brand new red 2017 S75, no miles(less than 50) with full warranty for $69500 and for that it has autopilot which would be another $6000 to add to yours. Subtract $4000 for the miles and it still puts a brand new one in a favorable position.
Inventory Search | Tesla
If you were $10k lower it would be a realistic deal but still comparable with the new one I listed above.
We are a cash buyer and in the market for a used refresh S60-S75 for our daughter but it would have to cost less than a new inventory 2017 S75. PM me if you are interested in selling yours. Thanks

upload_2018-6-27_21-21-42.png

It's $77000 before tax rebate not $69500 as you said before. It has autopilot but not premium upgrades and mine has premium upgrades plus add tax and everything you will get total to $81000 for your inventory search and you take out tax rebate and now you get to $74000 reduce 4000 and whatever you are saying you get to my total.

The reason I opted for premium upgrade is we can get autopilot anytime but not premium upgrade.

Again I am not sticking with $67700 it is negotiable price.

View attachment 312960

It's $77000 before tax rebate not $69500 as you said before. It has autopilot but not premium upgrades and mine has premium upgrades plus add tax and everything you will get total to $81000 for your inventory search and you take out tax rebate and now you get to $74000 reduce 4000 and whatever you are saying you get to my total.

The reason I opted for premium upgrade is we can get autopilot anytime but not premium upgrade.

Again I am not sticking with $67700 it is negotiable price.

What year is yours? Effectively the brand new one I was comparing your used one is $69,500 like I said because the new one has the tax credit. If you buy a car you pay tax on both new and used so that is pointless to mention the tax on one and not the other. It already has AP2.5 which will cost $6000 to add to yours which brings yours up to $73,700. The other is new with a new warranty and comes with free supercharging which isn’t transferable on most 2017’s and newer. Premium upgrade on newer S’s doesn’t come with much additional anymore and if you need the air filter and that can be added for almost nothing after the fact. You said let me know about the price, I’m not knocking your car but it is still more than a comparable brand new car. You have to be cheaper than new even if you don’t value the new warranty and free supercharging that doesn’t transfer.

Reactions: davidc18 and Xolt
What year is yours? Effectively the brand new one I was comparing your used one is $69,500 like I said because the new one has the tax credit. If you buy a car you pay tax on both new and used so that is pointless to mention the tax on one and not the other. It already has AP2.5 which will cost $6000 to add to yours which brings yours up to $73,700. The other is new with a new warranty and comes with free supercharging which isn’t transferable on most 2017’s and newer. Premium upgrade on newer S’s doesn’t come with much additional anymore and if you need the air filter and that can be added for almost nothing after the fact. You said let me know about the price, I’m not knocking your car but it is still more than a comparable brand new car. You have to be cheaper than new even if you don’t value the new warranty and free supercharging that doesn’t transfer.

Thanks for the tax part. I learned something new today as I didn't know the tax is applicable regardless of used or new because I am new to the sale of car through this way.

After looking into all this I think I can reduce by $5000 more and can go for $62500 and nothing less. If there is no buyer no problem for me.

Reactions: FlatSix911
You probably started a little high, but $62.5k seems decent to me It all depends on how quick you're trying to offload it.

You've got both the upgraded sound system and the subzero package, which used to be a few thousand dollars in options before they were all lumped into the premium upgrade package. And as I think you mentioned EAP can be added, I'd love to see someone try and add a subzero package...o_O

You probably started a little high, but $62.5k seems decent to me It all depends on how quick you're trying to offload it.

You've got both the upgraded sound system and the subzero package, which used to be a few thousand dollars in options before they were all lumped into the premium upgrade package. And as I think you mentioned EAP can be added, I'd love to see someone try and add a subzero package...o_O
It’s just that one of the biggest sales features of a Tesla is the Autopilot and it is $6000 to add it after the fact, most everyone will want it so realistically it adds $6k to the price.:(

I didnt know at the time when I posted what is the decent price that is why I was gauging it but now it is getting clearer to me I think 62500 seems a good price and I am not in a hurry.

It’s just that one of the biggest sales features of a Tesla is the Autopilot and it is $6000 to add it after the fact, most everyone will want it so realistically it adds $6k to the price.:(

I agree that is a conscious decision made by me. My thought process is what I can add at the time of purchase which I cannot add later after the purchase which made me to put premium upgrade and not EAP.

I didnt know at the time when I posted what is the decent price that is why I was gauging it but now it is getting clearer to me I think 62500 seems a good price and I am not in a hurry.
True if your not in a hurry or don’t care to sell, that new one above does look like a better deal though with AP2.5 included. The problem is Tesla charges an extra $1000 above the $5000 for AP2 after sale. Good luck with your sale.

Reactions: Sunshine State
I know the interior is mostly textile but is the outer portion the vegan leather or just regular leather?

I dont know how to respond to your message. If you are asking whether I opted for Vegan leather or Normal seat. I choose normal seats only. It has leather like pattern in outer layer of seat and textile in inner portion I have already posted a full image of the seat you can find in top of this thread.

I feel this is more comfortable than their current vegan leather option.

I dont know how to respond to your message. If you are asking whether I opted for Vegan leather or Normal seat. I choose normal seats only. It has leather like pattern in outer layer of seat and textile in inner portion I have already posted a full image of the seat you can find in top of this thread.

I feel this is more comfortable than their current vegan leather option.
Yea that's what I'm referring to. I thought all Tesla's made after late 2016 and up have all vegan interior, despite the textile in the center of the seats? I'm using the link below to figure that out.

Model S - Options by Year - Tesla Motors Club Wiki