Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

warning tone volume adjustment?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys, just wondering is there a way to adjust the warning tone volume (model 3)?
Been having the car for over a year now, and the safety warning always seems to be over sensitive, and everytime it comes on, it always make me jump!

Haven't been able to find a way to adjust the volume, and wondering is it even possible?

(I am referring to the in car safety warning tone when it detects obstcles in front, or you are too close to the lane etc).

Cheers

Guys, just wondering is there a way to adjust the warning tone volume (model 3)?
Been having the car for over a year now, and the safety warning always seems to be over sensitive, and everytime it comes on, it always make me jump!

Haven't been able to find a way to adjust the volume, and wondering is it even possible?

(I am referring to the in car safety warning tone when it detects obstcles in front, or you are too close to the lane etc).

Cheers
Try turning on Joe mode, although that makes all tones and beeps 50% softer

You have to remember to turn it off every single drive.
I think you are missing something. I’m currently in a tesla supplied model 3 loaner, and I swerve across lanes (as a test for you not as normal driving) but cannot get any warnings or alarms to go off. There must be something in the menu that has turned them off. After a full day with the car I have not had a single warning.