Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Was considering An Etron

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The order/delivery experience for my Y has been so terrible I was actually just looking around at other options again. I had just taken a look at a couple etrons. While a huge chunk of the complaint was the mirrors, which we don't get in the US, the lack of support doesn't sound great.

Yeah, we looked at the eTron as well. There are a lot of them around here, second hand, for sale with low miles, which was our first hint. Then we looked at reviews from actual owners and most of them complained that the real world range was significantly less than advertised. Add to that the lack of charging infrastructure and that made us shy away. The interior was beautiful though.

• Informative
Reactions: jsight
Wow pretty shocked. Many many years ago I always had my eye on an A6/S6. Always saw as Audi being well build and having one of the best interiors at the time but this video is a bit striking. Looks like they just put their C team on this line.

I had an Audi A6 and it drove like a dream and had a gorgeous interior .. which the repair ship got to enjoy more than I did. The warning light on the dash was on so much they might as well have just painted it on permanently and not bothered with the LED. Every sensor broke multiple times. The HUD headlights were replaced twice in the first year, and the torque converter went out after 22,000 miles. Finally the transmission failed.

Honestly, I think this can happen with any car. The only reason I’m looking for a car is because my Chevy Bolt is a “lemon”. If anyone’s looking for a 19, mine has a new “trans”, new drive motor, new info screen, tons of new dash pieces. All of which took weeks for each repair.