Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

was expecting no tint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was expecting no tint to be on the sides, but it came with tint, not as dark as what my civic came with but there is some on the sides... guess that saves me some money now..

Last edited:
Well it seemed darker then what we were expecting. We parked it next to a car that was of similar color. A dodge challenger and the side glass looked darker on the model 3, We then compared with our Honda Civic, but the Honda was way darker. I will upload a picture tomorrow. Not sure if it’s tint or just maybe a few to many sprays of the uv whatever stuff, but there’s def something on it. The front and back glass look so much more bright/clear when comparing them. I expected the sides to look like the front and back.
I will upload a picture at some point tomorrow after work.

729F9351-05A8-4F87-A973-0B766086D0A0.jpeg
E3523CAB-4FED-45D1-BDA4-6CB3C663FB4C.jpeg

I tried to park next to a car that I could show the differences but all were very darkly tinted. you can see that there is a difference. I wasn't trying to say it was dark tint. but its definitely not like as glass clear.

It might be spray uv stuff, I wasn't trying to say it was paid for tint dark, but I was expecting it to be that glass see through.