Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some pics:

Wood dash, didnt expect:
20210330_191634.jpg

They left a part number sticker on the 3rd row, maybe I should leave it as a collectable 🤣

20210330_191547.jpg

Lift gate gap:

20210330_161147.jpg
20210330_161156.jpg

Charger door protruding:

20210330_154903.jpg

All in all, quite a few small scratches, and they couldnt buff out one on the drivers side mirror. Also the upper cloth of the driver side pillar had some tattering on the top and bottom edges, passenger side headliner cloth had a 3 inch scuff/scratch

Getting my MYP next week!! Wohooo. Really sad trading my M3P but I think I’ll live. But one thing I’ve learnt from owning a Tesla for the past two years is that ppf adds no value at trade in. I just wasted 6k ( full body ppf) for someone else 😢. I’m just gonna do a front bumper DIY on the Y and call it a day.

Last edited:
Reactions: alloverx and mdcone
Got my car back after 4 day service appointment to fix delivery day issues.

-Replaced rear headliner for a large surface scratch
-replaced cloth driver side pillar for tattered cloth
-replaced charge port for better alignment (still sticks out a bit, but much better)
-paint fix on scratched driver side mirror
-buffed out scuff on front bumper/hood

Cost: $0

And when I picked up it had the new SW load available to apply 2021.4.13 (cold weather enhancement, and boom box added)

They jacked up the passenger side seat belt sliding mechanism in the pillar when replacing the headliner, but I was able to pop it back into place without much fuss. They also didnt notice the weather stripping was tucked under the headliner edges (looked all jacked up...) but it rolled out easy enough.

Been holding onto my SR order for a while now. It’s on hold until June. Hoping the timing magically works out where I can get the SR with the full WA EV credit and the potential Fed credit. White/white, with the intention of getting it wrapped!

Picked up my blue and black lr y, everything is fine, no issues. Definite rides a bit softer than my lemur. A lot more room. Looks like a usb c to a multi port splitter with a card reader for music and video can be had for $30 or so. The first world problem of the day is how to get the wireless charging to work with my otter case. Lol.

Reactions: mdcone
I just wanted to update any WA users following this thread. I got my VIN assigned today. Delivery window changed to from 4/16 - 4/29 to 4/14 - 4/19.
That’s awesome!! When did you place an order? I placed an order on March 24th for a MYP but had to refuse delivery as they assigned me a demo vehicle with really bad interior flaws. Now my delivery estimate is between may 1st though 24th.

That’s awesome!! When did you place an order? I placed an order on March 24th for a MYP but had to refuse delivery as they assigned me a demo vehicle with really bad interior flaws. Now my delivery estimate is between may 1st though 24th.
I originally placed an order back in December but had to keep delaying delivery until the end of March. I ordered an AWD LR. Sorry to hear about the demo vehicle.

I just got new word from my TA. He said that if you are transferring plates, which I am, the new tags will come in the mail before the expiration of the temp plate they give you. Also, and arguably bigger news, he assured me that my MYLR will come with the new headlight design. Can't wait!

Reactions: mdcone