Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I knew it would inevitably happen and it was today. I have now been pushed to April. No love for the Seattle area or people that ordered in mid January.
It's kind of ridiculous I got a message to do my financing which only is good for 30 days and then get pushed out more then 30 days.
This system is flawed.

OD 1/17
EDD 1 - 2/16-3/16
EDD 2 - 3/1-3/29
EDD 3 - 3/6-3/20
EDD 4 - 3/26-3/31
EDD 5 - 3/28-3/31
EDD 6 - 3/31-4/28 (on 3/22)
Still waiting on VIN
Thought I would reply to yours because I too do not get their system. I ordered a MYP and these are said to be more available, delivered faster, not as popular as the long range, whatever the reason for a shorter wait. Ordered on 4/6 and was given EDD of “April.” Then got a EDD range of 4/22 to 5/6. That got pushed to current EDD of 4/29 to 5/13. I have a trade and the trade offer is good to 5/12.

All of that sounds reasonable until I see the exact spec car available in Spokane (Liberty Lake). I see it was built on 4/17 and delivered on 4/25 and it’s sitting there. Why didn’t Tesla send that 300 miles west to someone who actually ordered one just like it? That’s what I don’t understand. I also still don’t have a VIN.

Thought I would reply to yours because I too do not get their system. I ordered a MYP and these are said to be more available, delivered faster, not as popular as the long range, whatever the reason for a shorter wait. Ordered on 4/6 and was given EDD of “April.” Then got a EDD range of 4/22 to 5/6. That got pushed to current EDD of 4/29 to 5/13. I have a trade and the trade offer is good to 5/12.

All of that sounds reasonable until I see the exact spec car available in Spokane (Liberty Lake). I see it was built on 4/17 and delivered on 4/25 and it’s sitting there. Why didn’t Tesla send that 300 miles west to someone who actually ordered one just like it? That’s what I don’t understand. I also still don’t have a VIN.
Maybe someone ordered it and rejected it during delivery so now it just sits there. It's probably more expensive to ship 1 vehicle from Spokane to your area than to ship a batch from the factory to your area.

Reactions: OlyY