Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found a car matching my build in inventory in Seattle. Placed an order and got a VIN.

Have an email out to my SA re: transferring my order. Maybe just wasted $100 in putting in the order as maybe the order assignment algorithm was going to match me to that car (or another car) anyway, but seems like a small price to pay to hedge against the EDD of September on original order.

Still no VIN on my original MY order - still showing September EDD.

Found a car matching my build in inventory in Seattle. Placed an order and got a VIN.

Have an email out to my SA re: transferring my order. Maybe just wasted $100 in putting in the order as maybe the order assignment algorithm was going to match me to that car (or another car) anyway, but seems like a small price to pay to hedge against the EDD of September on original order.

Did you just order the Black MYLR?

UPDATE: my SA was able to have the VIN transferred to my original MY order.

I’m out the $100 for the new order, but since it’s on my original order, original pricing applies. Not sure why I had to buy a car I had been waiting for from inventory, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I’ll chalk it up to the pleasure of buying a Tesla.

I asked my SA to re-evaluate the trade-in offer for my M3 since the used market is nuts. I have a Carvana offer that is significantly higher than Tesla’s offer, so we’ll see.

Car is still in Fremont, but EDD is now 6/25-29.

UPDATE: my SA was able to have the VIN transferred to my original MY order.

I’m out the $100 for the new order, but since it’s on my original order, original pricing applies. Not sure why I had to buy a car I had been waiting for from inventory, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I’ll chalk it up to the pleasure of buying a Tesla.

I asked my SA to re-evaluate the trade-in offer for my M3 since the used market is nuts. I have a Carvana offer that is significantly higher than Tesla’s offer, so we’ll see.

Car is still in Fremont, but EDD is now 6/25-29.
Congrats 👏👏

Reactions: TZLAbro42069
F03CFCD8-4693-49F8-98F7-531B52442661.jpeg
Picked this beaut up today!

Car is arriving in Seattle from Fremont on 6/26 and delivery is scheduled for 6/28.

Selling my M3 to Carvana instead of back to Tesla - Carvana beat the Tesla trade in price by a significant margin. Carvana is picking up our car on 6/26 so I’ll be without a car for a couple of days.