Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cross post from the West Coast Wait Room Forum:

Just got our car delivered. “But muh panel gapz” look great and the overall build quality is great. Much improved from our 2018 M3. Everything feels really solid - from the “thunk” of the doors closing to the feel of the glovebox, just solid. VIN 214***

No mud flaps, but has PPF on the rear doors.

Still not sure why I had to buy the car I ordered from inventory, but … just glad it’s here.

This is Rainbow Unicorn, Jr.
Congrats! Rainicorn Jr is beautiful!

Reactions: TZLAbro42069
Took delivery of this beauty on Sunday. Right before the power went out. Luckily, she came fully charged! Love the colour - drives very well!

Mud flaps and PPF came installed. Overall fit and finish was good. There are a some issues like panel alignment, torn headliner, rear USBs don’t work, red paint on the interior (no idea how they managed that!), scratches on glass etc.. But, I’m confident they’ll get all of these fixed up!

Attachments

• 6B6F4814-C031-4455-8B30-F942EE9AC0E7.jpeg
    6B6F4814-C031-4455-8B30-F942EE9AC0E7.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 73
Reactions: TZLAbro42069
Took delivery of this beauty on Sunday. Right before the power went out. Luckily, she came fully charged! Love the colour - drives very well!

Mud flaps and PPF came installed. Overall fit and finish was good. There are a some issues like panel alignment, torn headliner, rear USBs don’t work, red paint on the interior (no idea how they managed that!), scratches on glass etc.. But, I’m confident they’ll get all of these fixed up!
Congrats - looks amazing.
Question: when you say it are with PPF (I assume you mean the protective film) did you order that as part of the Tesla? I did not see that option when I ordered mine. Thanks -

Congrats - looks amazing.
Question: when you say it are with PPF (I assume you mean the protective film) did you order that as part of the Tesla? I did not see that option when I ordered mine. Thanks -
Yeah - it’s the small film for the rear doors sold by Tesla. I did not order it or pay extra. The service center just fitted it before delivery (same with the mud flaps)

My First post. Ordered around the similar dates. M-Y, LR, 5 Seat, Red/Black, 20", FSD on 5/11. Loan offer confirmed 5/13. Initial EDD 5-12 weeks. Then changed to 6/14-6/30; Briefly September. Back to 6/18-6/30. After that every day the begin range continues to shift by 1 day with 6/30 a constant one and the last 2 days stays at 6/26-6/30. Tesla Vision confirmation 6/22. No text for VIN. So far no pickup schedule alert yet. Although when logged into Account saw VIN on 6/22. My VIN starts 2175**. So kind of wondering if yours is 2173** or 2137**?
Got the "Schedule Your Tesla Delivery Appointment" email on 6/25 Friday. Vehicle delivered at our home in Bothell on 6/28, Monday by Bellevue Tesla.