Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered 6/18. Model Y LR, 7 seat, white/black, w/ hitch. Delivery to Spokane. Estimate was 4-8 weeks at order. September at completion. Moved to mid August to mid September early July. Moved to end July - mid August about 10 days ago. Got VIN on 7/29 and paid balance. SA said I'll get the appointment text when the car gets on the delivery truck from factory. Appointment text on 7/31 and delivery scheduled on 8/4. VIN 234xxx.

Reactions: tokyovja
I ordered 6/18. Model Y LR, 7 seat, white/black, w/ hitch. Delivery to Spokane. Estimate was 4-8 weeks at order. September at completion. Moved to mid August to mid September early July. Moved to end July - mid August about 10 days ago. Got VIN on 7/29 and paid balance. SA said I'll get the appointment text when the car gets on the delivery truck from factory. Appointment text on 7/31 and delivery scheduled on 8/4. VIN 234xxx.
That's my car! Ordered 6/23 and completed profile a day later. EDD was 8/5 to 8/25 until it disappeared this morning 😭

Ordered mine on 5/15 and completed the profile on 6/5 (Didn't have a US license which apparently is needed). Delivery has swayed a lot from July to August to September and now its just showing as October. Ordered MYLR Black/White/20' . Have to pick it up from Renton. Is anyone around the same time frame or by any chance have any update ?

Ordered MYLR on 7/12 and got VIN a few days ago with edd of august 2-11. No one called for delivery schedule yet.
Any tips on how I cam figure out whether the car has been produced and is really getting ready for a delivery? I have no SA assigned to me.

Ordered MYLR on 7/12 and got VIN a few days ago with edd of august 2-11. No one called for delivery schedule yet.
Any tips on how I cam figure out whether the car has been produced and is really getting ready for a delivery? I have no SA assigned to me.
What's the VIN serial? The last six digits should be something in the low to mid 200000s. You could have gotten lucky and got matched with a car that wasn't picked up.

I'm also in the same boat with no SA. Ordered the car from Renton but I never got an SA assigned to me

Oh, that's going to piss someone off!
You’ll get a text to schedule delivery as soon as it gets on a truck. That is what my SA told me. It should takes less than a week from vin assignment. Took 2 days for me.

Ordered ours 6/14 (Model Y Long Range w/ default options), had been seeing random EDDs from mid August to mid September, until it went to October yesterday. 😢 We really need this car as we are going back to office... driving from Shoreline to Bellevue downtown is a real gas killer

Reactions: dyau
Ordered ours 6/14 (Model Y Long Range w/ default options), had been seeing random EDDs from mid August to mid September, until it went to October yesterday. 😢 We really need this car as we are going back to office... driving from Shoreline to Bellevue downtown is a real gas killer
I have same config and EDD's :eek:rdered on 6/10. Based on my initial estimate of July end delivery I didn't renew my lease and handed it over :-( Now without car, refreshing page for VIN like maniac 😢