Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Water Sound coming from Dashboard?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Freewheeler

Vendor
Supporting Member
May 22, 2020
New York
Hi all. I have recently been hearing what sounds like water sloshing in the dashboard around the steering column. I haven't seen mention of this elsewhere. Is this a known issue with a solution? There are no drips anywhere, we are definitely in A/C season, so condensation I guess could be in play. I just don't know what's in teh dashboard that might be holding water. Thanks.

I don't think it's the washer fluid. Sandy Munroe mentioned in an epoxide that there were was some noise coming from the octovalve. Tesla may have had some challenges adding coolant. Give the SA a call and set up an appointment.

I don't think it's the washer fluid. Sandy Munroe mentioned in an epoxide that there were was some noise coming from the octovalve. Tesla may have had some challenges adding coolant. Give the SA a call and set up an appointment.
I had the cooling system sensor TSB addressed during a recent service so I hope that's not the issue! Filling the washer fluid seems to have stopped it.

Haha...this is great. The Model Y is so quiet that you can hear the windshield washer fluid sloshing around.
Yeah, I'm gonna have to wrap it in insulation now!