TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Waterproof Rear footwell mat that actually fits?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by scooterrr, Mar 10, 2013.

1. scooterrr

scooterrr Cogitating vanity plates

T-40 hours until my Model S arrives - not that I'm counting or anything - and the one thing I just don't have in place yet is a mat for the rear footwell (i.e. for dirty jumpseat feet). All the threads I've seen are talking about ones that either don't fit (like the Lloyd's Rubbertite) or putting two next to each other (like the Kraco). Has anyone put together a solution that actually works? I have one more day to Prime something or can always order more stuff from AutoAnything... Thanks!

2. orlando

orlando Member

Kraco K2520BLK Black Rubber Universal Runner - one piece runner fits back flawlessly. $18 via Prime. Order away.

3. scooterrr

scooterrr Cogitating vanity plates

I thought that fit the back seat, not the footwell (in the trunk)?

4. PeterK

PeterK Model S Owner

Correct. I bought one of those for the back seat and one of these Kraco 2510As for $9.99 for the jump seat footwell in the trunk. I didn't have dimensions at the time and it's too small, so I ordered a second one which should together cover most of the footwell until I find something better.