Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wawanesa insurance experiences?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

Had some downtime at work, so I was looking at quotes for my car just to see if I can get better deals. Turns out Wawanesa is about 15% cheaper than I am paying right now with Tesla Insurance. For anyone that has Wawanesa, how's the experience with them, especially in an accident if anyone that was involved in one? Thanks.

I have Wawanesa. No complaints, good inexpensive insurance if you qualify. I have had a couple of bang-ups in other cars, and they have always come through. I have heard that they will drop you if your driving record isn't up to snuff.

Hey all,

Had some downtime at work, so I was looking at quotes for my car just to see if I can get better deals. Turns out Wawanesa is about 15% cheaper than I am paying right now with Tesla Insurance. For anyone that has Wawanesa, how's the experience with them, especially in an accident if anyone that was involved in one? Thanks.

I have had wawanesa for the last 9 years. They have been great each time I have been rear-ended over the years with covering my repairs and going after the other person's insurance. Though you should consider tesla's insurance because they quoted me $100 less than wawanesa for my 2020 M3P.
Only reason I did not switch was due to my 2nd and 3rd vehicle would not be covered by tesla.