Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

We expect your delivery in 3 - 6 weeks (LR AWD)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have put all of my information into my account; including my trade in offer. No text as of yet. I ordered my MSM/White Interior/Induction Wheels/No Toe Hitch/ No FSD on July 4th, 2020 and am located in Maryland. So right now I’m about to go into my sixth week of waiting, hopefully I’ll get the call up to the big leagues soon.

Well, quite probably they want to get good Q3 and as Y deliveries already overpass SX3 combined in Q2, they want to be sure in that. Expanded GA4 line Tesla prepares production increase at Fremont factory, builds new parallel line under tent - Electrek
And now the probably want to keep people in ready shape :) so they can ensure cars accepted before Q3 end (September). That could explain such mass messaging. With GA4 500 car per day and GA4.5 added, hopefully they will star eat backlog soon.
Now how long the delivery from factory will take...especially for TX where they couldn’t sell their cars :/

NY:
I got the standard text saying car will be ready in 3-6 weeks on 8-6-20. This morning I got a text saying the car is ready to be picked up and I need to schedule the pickup by tonight. Apparently the cars can stay on ground for only 3 days, so I have only Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday pick up options only.

So if you get eh 3-6 week text it means you are already matched for a car and it is on its way to pick up location. Hope this helps some of you.

NY:
I got the standard text saying car will be ready in 3-6 weeks on 8-6-20. This morning I got a text saying the car is ready to be picked up and I need to schedule the pickup by tonight. Apparently the cars can stay on ground for only 3 days, so I have only Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday pick up options only.

So if you get eh 3-6 week text it means you are already matched for a car and it is on its way to pick up location. Hope this helps some of you.
Had you already received your VIN prior to the mass text?