Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

We have officially hit bottom!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm gonna stop here but I could link probably 10 more. All you gotta do is look and be willing to travel to get cars. I could even bet you can get a couple of these for 45 if you negotiate or trade in a vehicle as well.
I don’t know bro, I actually agree with the other guy that the listing for $48K is a screamin’ great deal. So you researched the entire country on multiple websites and found 5 cars which appear to be a better deal, but actually none are: 2 of the 5 are unavailable, and of the 3 available none are FSD, 2 of those 3 have been in accidents, and the 3rd has 45k miles on it ………and you searched the entire United States to find 3 cars !! Just agree with the guy, that car at $48k is a helluva deal 😎👍 !!!

The MSLR in the first post has massive alignment problems with the rear liftgate, front fenders, and hood. If the rear liftgate alignment issue is caused by what I think it is, it's not something that can be fixed. It can be leveled, but it will open up gaps in other places.

Reactions: Jayskywalker21
I don’t know bro, I actually agree with the other guy that the listing for $48K is a screamin’ great deal. So you researched the entire country on multiple websites and found 5 cars which appear to be a better deal, but actually none are: 2 of the 5 are unavailable, and of the 3 available none are FSD, 2 of those 3 have been in accidents, and the 3rd has 45k miles on it ………and you searched the entire United States to find 3 cars !! Just agree with the guy, that car at $48k is a helluva deal 😎👍 !!!
I never disagreed with him lol what are you talking about. and the "unavailable" listings are actually available when I posted it it was just a glitch. Also FSD is overrated and not worth a dime so it doesn't matter.