Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

We have officially hit bottom!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
48K for a 2021 Model S Refresh! Insane price if anyone is looking for one.

2021 Tesla Model S Long Range.jpg

it has >20K miles and the oldest refresh you can get, and next buyer will be the 3rd owner. That leaves enough room for lower 2021s with lower mileage and 1-owner to fill the gap in the 50K USD, followed by 2022s with lower mileage, and then even more room for the true refresh-refresh mid 2022-2024 to fill the gap in the low 60K gap. Price makes sense, it's almost 50K and when you think about it for the oldest MS refresh and high-mileage; not bad.

48K for a 2021 Model S Refresh! Insane price if anyone is looking for one.

View attachment 1032905
I've seen MS long ranges for 45k. this isn't anything new to be honest. The prices are dropping like a rock but not bottom. Most Long range/Plaid/X long range and Plaid owners are in for a rude awakening they're sitting on cars way overpriced and treating FSD as if it has any value. Just keep on waiting S plaids will be in 50s and X plaids have already started hitting high 60s with some mileage on them. X plaid next year will prob hover low 60s or hit high 50s and that's really a steal in my opinion

I've seen MS long ranges for 45k. this isn't anything new to be honest. The prices are dropping like a rock but not bottom. Most Long range/Plaid/X long range and Plaid owners are in for a rude awakening they're sitting on cars way overpriced and treating FSD as if it has any value. Just keep on waiting S plaids will be in 50s and X plaids have already started hitting high 60s with some mileage on them. X plaid next year will prob hover low 60s or hit high 50s and that's really a steal in my opinion
Please post some links I have never seen a Refresh Model S under 58K unless it is a salvaged car.

I wouldn't be turned off on a pre-owned Tesla except I would NEVER want to own one OUT OF THE B2B WARRANTY. Hence I sell/trade every three years. I get what I want and the person that buys mine gets some warranty piece of mind.

When I was a GM owner I bought their GMPP with ZERO DEDUCTABLE with coverages up to an additional 6+ years and 100K+ miles. The last one I bought was for our 2017 GMC Acadia I paid $1900 for it from a GM sponsoring dealer on the Corvette Forum (Laurel Chevrolet).