Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

We need a Tesla at HackHarvard!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

RogWilco

Model 3 75D Owner & Tesla Hacker
Mar 24, 2016
SF Bay Area
Anybody in the Boston area interested in having your car featured in a tech demo at HackHarvard next weekend?

Smartcar will be demonstrating our connected car platform API at HackHarvard. We're looking for an owner interested in helping us demonstrate some of the awesome things you can do with a connected vehicle (and also allow participants to temporarily send remote commands to the vehicle).

Some details:
- HackHarvard will be happening next week from 10/19 to 10/21.
- A compatible vehicle would be any Model S, 3, or X (sadly roadsters aren't supported).
- Your car would remain on site in a secure location for the duration of the event.
- We can provide you with a rental vehicle while your car is at the event.

If you would like to get involved or have any questions let me know!

Any reason why you aren't using your car? Just curious. I'd be interested but I would want to know a lot more about this.

Normally that’s exactly what we’d do. The problem is we’re based in Mountain View, CA and are flying a couple of people out to the event.

We looked into renting one on Turo, but we need the owner involved for the API access (they need to temporarily grant access to the vehicle).

If you’re interested, let me know and I can get you in touch with my coworker that’s managing it.