Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Website errors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bmah

Moderator, Supercharger Hunter
Global Moderator
Mar 17, 2015
Lafayette, CA, USA
Over the past few days (?) I've seen intermittent errors that look like the attached screenshot. I can't find any particular pattern (time of day, type of operation, area of forums, etc.). This condition will randomly persist through reloads but generally will clear if I'm persistent enough. Just me?

Bruce.

PS. I haven't seen the "TMC robot falling over" failure screen in a long time.

Attachments

• 1642450908512.png
    1642450908512.png
    201.5 KB · Views: 134
I have a different issue that I'm sure only affects a handful of TMC members... 😬

I have a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3, which has a very peculiar aspect ratio on its outer screen: 22.5:18, which makes it very tall but very narrow.

This causes several web browsers to usually render websites on a somewhat different way from other phones with wider screens.

My issue is that some TMC members have a very saturated profile banner, especially their custom title, and this causes the whole site content to shift, including top banner, the new bottom banner and the red "move to top" arrow, as you can see on the screenshot below:

Screenshot_20220120-131710_Chrome.jpg

I'm seeing a lot of broken images, in this thread specifically:

This post has a few, and I was going to provide screenshots but I'm also unable to upload (either by a C&P into the rich editor, or selecting a file directly).

Looks like maybe a permissions issue.

Thanks!

Reactions: Moosecowman
I'm seeing a lot of broken images, in this thread specifically:

This post has a few, and I was going to provide screenshots but I'm also unable to upload (either by a C&P into the rich editor, or selecting a file directly).

Looks like maybe a permissions issue.

Thanks!

Images don't seem to be working at all right now. Can't add pictures to any post at this time.