Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Week four of the waiting game

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First time poster here. Ordered my model 3 LR AWD the first of this month, and without counting I'm sure I check the website anywhere from 15-20 times a day in anticipation for at least a Vin number.
I have a 2018 jeep wrangler with 7k miles on it that I'm trading in, I plan on taking the jeep on a trip in a couple weeks in which I'll put on about a thousand miles. Does anyone know how bad they knock the trade price down after I put more miles on? I've already submitted the vehicle info and received an offer.
20200704_092042.jpg

I sold two cars in anticipation of my Performance. Carmax offered me $5k more for my trade on one car than Tesla and KBB instant offer gave me $3,100 more. Substantially more than the tax savings I would've seen if I traded them and a very easy process.

It all depends on the number of miles you put on between now and then. That is a really hard question for anyone to answer unless they have first hand experience. Personally, if I had another way to do the road trip I would. Anything more than what you submitted will reduce the amount they give you.