Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Well me and my Wife have been thinking...........................

Model S P100D or Model X P100D

• P100D Model S

Votes: 52 61.2%
  • P100D Model X

Votes: 29 34.1%
  • Color: Midnight Silver Metallic

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Silver Metallic

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Deep Blue Metallic

Votes: 46 54.1%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well like the title says we have been think about getting another Tesla!! :) and are definitely confused on which one were going to go for we definitely getting a P100D. Doesn't matter if its an S or X! I just would love here some feedback on which one you guys think we should order!

Update: Kinda ignore the poll i kind of messed it up a lot because that just my dumbness. But feel free to type your response of what we should get and color! Im leaning towards midnight silver metallic.......................................................buttttttttttttttttt my wife wants Deep Blue Metallic..:confused:

I voted for model S.
In my opinion the model s is the better looking car, when it comes to proportions. The x has some nice details, but in terms overall design I think the model s is the clear winner.
That said design is a very subjective thing.
I think they are both incredible cars but the x is obviously, thanks to its falcon wing doors the flashier car. So for showing of I think the model x will be the choice.
So give us some Info's on what you are planning to do with the car.

Since seeing the X for the first time and having a chance to get in, my wife likes it much more than the S and has decided that when it's time to get rid of her car that's what she wants next. If I had to get rid of my S it would be a toss-up whether to get another S or an X.

That said, I think the person that would be the primary driver should get preference on what to order. Since green is not available yet, we're probably leaning toward titanium. Of your choices - midnight silver :)

• Funny
Reactions: VirtualM
I voted for model S.
In my opinion the model s is the better looking car, when it comes to proportions. The x has some nice details, but in terms overall design I think the model s is the clear winner.
That said design is a very subjective thing.
I think they are both incredible cars but the x is obviously, thanks to its falcon wing doors the flashier car. So for showing of I think the model x will be the choice.
So give us some Info's on what you are planning to do with the car.

Not really looking to "Show Off" So the falcon wing doors wont faze me that much. And me and my wife arent huge fans of them either!

S - better looking, quicker, more reliable, better range, roof rack, cheaper, cool door handles.
X - more spacious, more seats, front view, cool falcon wing doors, towing ability, rear AC, auto front doors, soft close, active spoiler.

Love the look of the S.

The X looks like an egg with wheels to me and I do not care for the look but I know thats personal opinion. This is someone with 2 kids too that opted for the S versus the X and it is a very spacious cabin and has worked great for us.

Update: Kinda ignore the poll i kind of messed it up a lot because that just my dumbness. But feel free to type your response of what we should get and color! Im leaning towards midnight silver metallic.......................................................buttttttttttttttttt my wife wants Deep Blue Metallic..:confused:

LOL...your wife is always right, even when she's wrong...you must be old enough to realize this by now.

Go with a lite color!!! I have a silver S and it's a dream to keep clean. I also have a Santorini Black Range Rover. OMG! She is so beautiful! But that only lasts for about 5mins then it needs to be washed again. Even when dirty, the Tesla looks good. If you're not a clean freak then get whatever.

Both beautiful

img_2557-jpg.195407

p100d-2-jpg.196574

I'm biased, but a Model S P100DL in midnight silver just might be the perfect car. Now that you can have premium seats, the P100DL Model S fees very luxurious and it's a beast when you need to accelerate. The increased range and better looks would tip me over in comparison to the Model X.

If you need the space, the Model X P100DL is a very nice place to be. Trying to convince my wife to trade in her ICE SUV for one, but she can't get over the egg like looks. She needs a sleek looking car. If we get an X, I'll probably have to give up my car and drive the X. The things we do for our SO's... lol

Reactions: 1208