Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

West Coast Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm West Coast (washington) and I still don't see a VIN on my Tesla account but I discovered that I am still able to log into the Tesla app today and get to a page where it shows the M3 of the trim I picked along with some resources about M3s. I don't see anything specific to my car yet though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200915-083537_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20200915-083537_Tesla.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 78
I'm West Coast (washington) and I still don't see a VIN on my Tesla account but I discovered that I am still able to log into the Tesla app today and get to a page where it shows the M3 of the trim I picked along with some resources about M3s. I don't see anything specific to my car yet though.
Interesting, I just opened my Tesla app and I don't have that. No VIN either but a delivery estimate of today to the 18th

Just got an email updated from my SA
"The notes in our system show that you might be seeing your VIN match by the end of the week. Once you get matched, you will usually be prompted for a delivery appointment about 3-4 days out from there."

Washington
Renton Location for Pickup

I just heard from my SA after reaching out multiple times. He said they are looking to make all deliveries in the last 10 days of the month. That was as much information as he could share. I'm in the Bay Area so my guess is that being this close to Fremont is a disadvantage. I would have never imagined that it would take the full 8 weeks from ordering. It's definitely frustrating. Again, communication and accurate expectation setting would have been really helpful in quelling the frustration.

Reactions: RedWhite19
Just got an email updated from my SA
"The notes in our system show that you might be seeing your VIN match by the end of the week. Once you get matched, you will usually be prompted for a delivery appointment about 3-4 days out from there."

Washington
Renton Location for Pickup

You and I have almost the same build and I ordered on 8/4. The only difference is that I have 19" wheels. Let's hope that is the case and that there is more guidance by the end of the week!

Last edited:
A ton of southern california cars are currently on the 5 on the way here, just called & got my VIN and then immediately got a text for at home delivery!!!! It's coming!

How exciting! Were you always slated to get a home delivery? When I asked about that they said they don't do it in my area and that I'd have to pick up from Santa Barbara, Burbank, or Marina Del Rey.

How exciting! Were you always slated to get a home delivery? When I asked about that they said they don't do it in my area and that I'd have to pick up from Santa Barbara, Burbank, or Marina Del Rey.
No, I actually wanted to pick up so that I could inspect the vehicle like everyone says to do and I figured if I could pick up I'd probably be able to grab the car as soon as it hit the store, but they didn't give me an option - I was only able to do home delivery.

Called Costa Mesa,

Told that just waiting for a vehicle to be assigned and should be between now and September 26th. On one hand, don't wanna wait anymore on the other hand I guess having a later delivery gives me time to mull over whatever battery day news comes out.