Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

West Drayton Supercharger/M3 deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the one the other side of the M25 has more spaces

I had a look on Tesla and Plugshare and looks like:

West Drayton - 5 superchargers (and plenty of Destination Chargers if you are there a while). Parking is awkward - can be cars being dropped off for service getting in the way etc.)

Heathrow Hilton Terminal 5 - 8 superchargers (need to get parking ticket validated, might be 30 minute limit unless you buy something at hotel??)

South Mimms (M25/A1 junction) - 12 superchargers (range of food & brink etc services)

I was at West Drayton yesterday. They say they are doing 100 M3 handovers per day at that site (they confirmed 30 mins per handover, and I wouldn't be surprised if there were 6 concurrent handovers), and said they have removed the superchargers from the public map so they should be more available for new M3 owners. They did ask how far I needed to go, so that must be part of the handover script. I had around 120 miles charge for a 20 mile journey, and the superchargers were all full, so I didn't try them.

The last time I have bought an ICE they gave 12 months tax and a full take a of petrol, guess it depends on your dealer.

One time I bought a new ICE and they left me with half a gallon in the tank so I very nearly ran out on the way home from the dealer. I think they were planning to up-sell me on a fill-up from their expensive pumps, but forgot to make the pitch!

• Funny
Reactions: WannabeOwner