Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What are some currently unavailable features that could lead to cancelling your reservation?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• download_20170801_212521.jpg
    download_20170801_212521.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 81
  • download_20170801_212519.jpg
    download_20170801_212519.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 65
I would be very tempted to cancel if heated steering wheel is still not available by the time Dual Motors are in production in "late 2018" for us.

My wife would definitely refuse to drive it in the winter without the heated steering wheel.
I may not cancel out right, but I probably would not click the configure and buy button until it has one.

I am also not happy about the lack of homelink, but I can deal with it. I honestly can't remember that last time I need to clip a garage remote on the sun visor.
I would hope you would not cancel for something like a steering wheel warmer??? For a car like this? There are lots of these out there: Amazon.com: TruePower 20-8305 Heated Steering Wheel Cover: Automotive.

I too will miss the Homelink. It wasn't stated in what was published, but was everything published?? Looking at the interior photos that are published, I can't really say that I see anything that resembles a Homelink up by the mirror...but then I guess it could be a choice on the center screen??

I would hope you would not cancel for something like a steering wheel warmer??? For a car like this? There are lots of these out there: Amazon.com: TruePower 20-8305 Heated Steering Wheel Cover: Automotive.

Especially for a car like this, actually. Not making it available for a BEV is inexcusable.
As for those aftermarket heated steering wheel covers which require a dangling cord? No, thanks. Those things are dangerous with the risk of tangling while driving.
All of them have mediocre reviews in amazon, and battery operated ones even worse.

• Helpful
Reactions: internalaudit
Especially for a car like this, actually. Not making it available for a BEV is inexcusable.
As for those aftermarket heated steering wheel covers which require a dangling cord? No, thanks. Those things are dangerous with the risk of tangling while driving.
All of them have mediocre reviews in amazon, and battery operated ones even worse.
Any heater in the Tesla is battery operated. :rolleyes:

• Funny
Reactions: BerTX
I wasn't happy about it not having a HUD. I didn't cancel.
I wasn't happy about several other bits and bobs. I didn't cancel.

There are only two things now that would actually still make me cancel:
1) if the final price in Euro turns out to be prohibitive
2) if the quality turns out to be sub par in independent road tests that will be around by this time next year

• Helpful
Reactions: internalaudit