Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.

What are these connectors called ?

I am looking for some additional connectors in order to install special door puddle lights but I can't figure out what these are called. Can anyone help me ? I'm trying to find a set of 10 of these small black plugs / adaptors on ebay...
Thanks for any tips !


  • 5160515_orig.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 128

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.