Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What are your fun and exciting hobbies?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wife and I are addicted. Good thing we have two attached garages.

PXL_20230705_153123242-EDIT~2.jpg

And we really enjoy taken the vehicles out to shows.

PXL_20230901_152239425.jpg

PXL_20230902_142228035.jpg

I may need to make mention that we like Red.

Reactions: EatsShoots
Working out, healthy lifestyle, cars....and now learning all I can about my Tesla that I just got 1 month ago.
Best place to learn, right here. Start with this one since I see you have a Model 3 picture.

I used to enjoy skydiving and flying, but I haven't done either for over a decade

I'm so boring that I even bore myself. I bet most of you haven't even read this far in to the post :(
Get you one of these and bring back the excitment.
Select the intro tab and watch the cool video. Cheapest way to go flying and not break the bank, all done from your back yard.
1701891697058.png

Oh I forgot: Jigsaws and cryptic crosswords ... well technically the Guardian Quiptic as they're on the easy end of the scale

I'll lok into that drone. Ipassed the part 107 exam, but never got round to sending in the 8710

Oddly, I do Tesla Supercharger Hunting (touch every Supercharger site):

I retired at 54 and then bought a Tesla and it's been a good way to play with my car AND travel to places I would never otherwise think of going. As more superchargers are added it connects places between them that are remote and often beautiful. There are guys who have hit all 1000 Supercharger sites, not me. But I have cleared the West Coast a few times. Been to several Tesla Meets in the process.
You may need professional help. 😂