TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

What color is your M3?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Sky-Pilot, Aug 14, 2019.

?

What color is your M3?

1. Deep Blue Metallic

25.6%
  2. Midnight Silver Metallic

24.4%
  3. Pearl White Multi-Coat

27.8%
  4. Red Multi-Coat

17.8%
  5. Solid Black

5.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. RSL2020

RSL2020 Member

I just peaked out the window to double-check and yep it's Silver. o_O

• Funny x 1
  2. XLR82XS

XLR82XS Member

PWMC with premium white interior.

3. Dan203

Dan203 Member

I was really going back and forth on Blue or Red. I really liked both. But every car I've ever owned has been Blue so I decided to switch it up and go with Red this time. Hope I don’t regret it.

4. silentcorp

silentcorp Member

Us unicorns gotta get representation ya know?

5. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

Unfortunately, I never got the chance to be a unicorn in terms of color. Tesla discontinued Silver Metallic a couple of months before I ordered my car, so I had to go with my second choice: Deep Blue Metallic. Every time I see a Silver Model 3 out in the wild, I still let out a little sigh. At least I was able to get my Mid-Range unicorn. :)

• Like x 1