Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What color option is this Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to double check with someone who may be more familiar, is this the metallic silver option that you see when you are in the Design Studio for an MS? Just trying to see if this is a current color option or one coming out with the M3. If anyone has it currently, it looks like more of a matted color rather than a shiny, glossy finish. Is that the case when you look at your car?

Tesla-Model-3-silver.jpg

Since it is/was the prototype, who knows what color it exactly is. One could assume it is the same silver used on the S & X, but don't think anyone knows. Besides, I think that image may be CG rendering anyway. That might be why it looks not as shiny.

No one knows what color options are going to be available. I'd assume same as the S for cost savings.

Yep I've priced my M3 options off MS to bring any surprises.

Since it is/was the prototype, who knows what color it exactly is. One could assume it is the same silver used on the S & X, but don't think anyone knows. Besides, I think that image may be CG rendering anyway. That might be why it looks not as shiny.

Such a shame. I am in love with this color! Hope Tesla makes it a color I'd pay 2.5k for it.

Ahhhh, I was trying to keep that a secret. I already have carbon fiber product that its going to be wrapped in.

Nice, looking forward to some photos once your done!

Answer to OP's question:

Silver

Oh I'm hoping there's a dark option like that that looks brushed/matte because the silver one they showed in the solar city demo today was way too bright!