Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What could be making my Right Rear tire wear so much more quickly than the others?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla has aligned the car 3 times in 12 months (twice at Tesla Cleveland, once at Tesla Columbus) and it is still pulling to the left. All local shops wont or cant work on Model S (including Firestone that so many here seem to use for alignments). Im so tired of turning right to go straight. Been driving like this for a year.

Also if anyone knows of a shop in the entire state of Ohio that knows how to align a Model S, please let me know. At this point Im willing to travel the entire state.

Attachments

• IMG_20220119_135512.jpg
    IMG_20220119_135512.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 67
the stock rear alignment is a joke get yourself some N2itive arms and then get it aligned. Only problem is tesla wont do an alignment with aftermarket arms on it. So you need to find an indy shop that'll align it for you.

For example out in So-Cal I use 714 tires and they do a great job and its only like $150 for a 4 wheel alignment. Look around at performance and speed shops usually those types of places know how to do *sugar* or are eager to learn.
If you want to help out a shop that doesn't know tesla specifics check out fixyourtesla.com you cant go there on that link because tesla made them take down the manuals. but if you go through the wayback machine you can use their save from aug 2021 and then go to the alignment page and it goes through the procedure for doing an alignment. I'd post a link to that exact page but on my work computer and the wayback machine page is blocked.

the stock rear alignment is a joke get yourself some N2itive arms and then get it aligned. Only problem is tesla wont do an alignment with aftermarket arms on it. So you need to find an indy shop that'll align it for you.

For example out in So-Cal I use 714 tires and they do a great job and its only like $150 for a 4 wheel alignment. Look around at performance and speed shops usually those types of places know how to do *sugar* or are eager to learn.
If you want to help out a shop that doesn't know tesla specifics check out fixyourtesla.com you cant go there on that link because tesla made them take down the manuals. but if you go through the wayback machine you can use their save from aug 2021 and then go to the alignment page and it goes through the procedure for doing an alignment. I'd post a link to that exact page but on my work computer and the wayback machine page is blocked.
Is this the information you are referring to? Would a local shop be able to align the car with this information?

Attachments

• Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 46