Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you park next to? (Or what makes the Roadster look tiny?)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally found a car that didn't make the Roadster look small!

photo.JPG

Our Roadster at a downtown lot in San Diego. Car2Go is an operation where people subscribe to use these little (Tesla-powered) Smart-EVs within a defined area around downtown. Great for city dwellers to take to the markets or beaches on weekends. But they clog the public chargers something awful.

Car2Go.jpg

hmm, 1.7 BHP/ ton Vs 225 BHP/ton.

The horse probably costs more to run per year !

Monthly board is roughly $650; 1/2 goes to food. Add in training, vets and misc and she's out of pocket $1,200 a month. Competitions also add to the overall expense. Based on what I wash off my boots, clothing and exposed skin every time I'm around horses, his carbon footprint is much larger than the Roadster.

Don't tell anyone! ;-P Ok, well this place was listed on Lemnet.org as a charging station (Park and Charge). It's located in Visp, Switzerland before Brig and I needed a recharge before decending down through Crevadosolla into Locarno, Ticino in Switzerland. I had to drive around the train (looked like it was parked for storage with no engine attached) and sneak around the other side. No one noticed but I don't think they'd mind anyway... Parking lot was just on the other side of this train.

IMG_0895.jpg