Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you sell/trade for your 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Audi A4.. concerned about the fit/finish and ride feel of the M3 compared to the Audi but I am sure I will still be happy
You will be happy. I came from and A4 - Once you get used to the simplicity of the M3 you will not look back. The sound system is probably equal to the B&O but the silence of the EV makes the listening experience even better. The torque rush never gets old and quite simply I wish I'd done it sooner. If there is a downside it is my stupid bike bag doesn't fit in the boot... I have come up with a solution but it involves final packing and slight unpacking at the airport. A small price to pay 1/2 a dozen times a year :)

Reactions: SQ97 and Nick65
In my opinion-
A few more upsides to the Tesla EV experience:

You’ll never go to a gas station ever again.
You’ll never have the smell, or engine dirt and grime.
You’ll never need to waste time at oil changes or tune-ups.
RegeneratIve breaking increases longevity of break pads.
Controls are well organized and are way simpler with a brief learning curve.
The quiet ride is really nice.
It’s fun to drive with good handling aided by a low gravity center.
And yes, the excellent acceleration is highly useful and exhilarating.

The transformation happens fast! THERE IS NO GOING BACK!

I really liked the 2017 Audi TTS I had. My wife would not ride in it.
20200213_123354.jpg
Compromised for our M3 AWD LR. Love it.

Reactions: SQ97
I’ll either be trading or selling my 2018 Subaru STI. Will def miss the rumble but excited to get my M3LR.
I sold my 2010 ~400 AWHP STI after the motor blew and picked up an M3P. The M3P is quicker and handles tight. Can't speak to handling of the M3LR as the M3P rides tighter and lower. I do miss the 6-speed and the boxer rumble. Everything else is better in the Tesla.

Reactions: weaksquad