Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What gear is included with a new Model S - what was inside the Tesla bag in the rear trunk of a new 2021 Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 2021 Long Range got T-Boned in December. It is just now coming out of the body shop. When I viewed the progress a few months ago, I asked about my HOV lane decal (bc the rear bumper was removed) and also asked about the Tesla bag that was in the trunk from original delivery (bc the trunk was open and empty). FWIW, the tire repair/inflation device I purchased was also in the trunk pre-accident.) The shop said the HOV decal was "gone" and told me they would look for the Tesla bag and inflation device. Now they are telling me that the those are also gone.

Setting aside the fact that this body shop or the tow truck is apparently losing track of (not gonna cause anyone of stealing) valuable things, I am wondering what I am missing now - what is in that bag?

As I recall, it is a square bag, and I think it has charging adapters and a cable?
What else is in there?
Is there a part number or a name for that bag?

Thanks!