Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What happened to all the options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I was looking at tesla.com thinking of ordering another Model X. I want to get it fully loaded like my current one, with the cold-weather package, the towing package, smart suspension, dual drive, premium interior, high-fidelity sound, leather trim, but I don't see those options on tesla.com. The only thing I see is the option for the performance package, which I don't want. What am I missing?

So, I was looking at tesla.com thinking of ordering another Model X. I want to get it fully loaded like my current one, with the cold-weather package, the towing package, smart suspension, dual drive, premium interior, high-fidelity sound, leather trim, but I don't see those options on tesla.com. The only thing I see is the option for the performance package, which I don't want. What am I missing?
Good news for you, everything you mentioned is standard, and they all have 100kwh battery. Basically there are only loaded 100D and P100D now (but with different names). Only options are Autopilot / Full self driving.

Does anyone know what this means:

upload_2019-3-15_17-15-51.png

I'm considering upgrading from our S to an X after having a P100DL as a loaner (smart move, Tesla!), but I don't want to spend $15k just for bragging rights of a faster 0-60. The vented seats are nice, but from the online configurator it seems that the choice of premium interiors is an option regardless of whether Ludicrouse is selected, so I'm just trying to figure out what that last bullet means.

Probably carbon fiber trim.

Does anyone know what this means:

View attachment 386793

I'm considering upgrading from our S to an X after having a P100DL as a loaner (smart move, Tesla!), but I don't want to spend $15k just for bragging rights of a faster 0-60. The vented seats are nice, but from the online configurator it seems that the choice of premium interiors is an option regardless of whether Ludicrouse is selected, so I'm just trying to figure out what that last bullet means.