Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What have you done to your Y lately?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw your post and ended up ordering the body color matching stickers for myself. The 3M vinyl is not an exact match (and the vendor is up front about it) but I'm fine with it. Picture of dirty car just after I applied the handle stickers:
You kind of went the total opposite direction from those glow in the dark handles. Looks pretty cool! They might make the handles even harder to locate in darkness though.

• Funny
Reactions: UoMDeacon
Yeah, if anything it'll be a good starting point! Good luck and let us know how it goes.
Installed! H&R Springs + EnduraPro Plus. I think slightly too comfortable for me haha at 8 clicks from stiff in front and 10 clicks from stiff in rear. I like the sportier feel. I feel like it bounces slight bit too much. Maybe the springs still need time to settle. If it’s stays this way - I may move 7 and 7 from stiff both front and rear. Wish it was easier to adjust the rear.

Last edited:
Reactions: miggity02
Installed! H&R Springs + EnduraPro Plus. I think slightly too comfortable for me haha at 8 clicks from stiff in front and 10 clicks from stiff in rear. I like the sportier feel. I feel like it bounces slight bit too much. Maybe the springs still need time to settle. If it’s stays this way - I may move 7 and 7 from stiff both front and rear. Wish it was easier to adjust the rear.
Give it a few hundred miles at least and then see how you like it. I'm guessing you'll want to firm it up a little bit as I did. I went in 2 click increments to fine tune. The rear isn't really that bad to do. If you have the proper tools or know someone it can be done in 30min.

Give it a few hundred miles at least and then see how you like it. I'm guessing you'll want to firm it up a little bit as I did. I went in 2 click increments to fine tune. The rear isn't really that bad to do. If you have the proper tools or know someone it can be done in 30min.
Agreed! I think I’ll want firmer eventually. How many clicks away from stiff did you end up on for front and rear?

I thought you said you ended on 8 clicks from stiff in front and 10 clicks from stiff in rear as well? That’s what I did but at the moment - feels a tad soft for my tastes

Hahaha. Cool. So you might be sitting at 6 clicks and 8 clicks from stiff right now. You like it? Not too firm?

I ask because I went to minimize having to mess with the rear so often since it’s kinda a pain in the butt to adjust.

Started with a home charger. Next was replacing the hub caps, then purchasing center console organizer and protector pad. After that, a jack pad set, a spare tire and jack kit, a locking anti-rattle hitch pin, a set of all weather floor mats and a no drill front license plate holder and a set of mud flaps.
Today I just installed my roof cross bars and will try on my old Yakima Skybox for fit to ensure I can still fully open the hatch with enough clearance. Next will be tint on two front windows, wheel locks.....what's next? $$$$
Wall connector was a must for me, can't even call it an addition. I replaced the hubcaps too but spent way too much for mine. Jack pad set and the cup-holder inserts were next. I don't think I'll carry a spare, even though I wouldn't mind having one at home. I do have towing on my insurance. I'm looking at floor mats now but I've got analysis paralysis. Every time I get close to a decision, I find something else. Looking at a 10 pc set now. Remember, the more crap you carry the more it eats your range.

52-A00-EB8-B22-D-48-F5-9828-9-F66-E33-BDBDC.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: justlikeyours
@after-dark

Do you think you would go stiffer or softer? I’m getting my EnduraPro + H&R springs installed tomorrow and thinking about going 8 in front and 10 in rear (clicks from the stiffest that is)
Hey I think the front feels ok at 8. Cracks in the road are smoothed out enough, and no handling difference.
The back is what I cant figure out, if its bouncing too much or still too stiff.
I don't think rear 12 → 10 would be a difference but LMK how yours feels

Hey I think the front feels ok at 8. Cracks in the road are smoothed out enough, and no handling difference.
The back is what I cant figure out, if its bouncing too much or still too stiff.
I don't think rear 12 → 10 would be a difference but LMK how yours feels

I’m currently at 8 clicks from stiff in front and 10 clicks from stiff in the back. I don’t like it. I like things more firm and sporty. Maybe the springs still need to settle but I feel like the car is a little floaty wavering up and down a bit much for my tastes. Since the rear takes more work to adjust, I may adjust the front first to 6 and see how it turns out.

Reactions: after-dark