Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

what is FSD 12.3 expected to do when it arrives at its destination?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
yes, odd behavior. Sometimes it just pulls over to the curb (usually past its destination). A couple of times, it continued to drive at low speed in random directions.
Esp when the destination is set to home, it should be able to pull into drive way, or just stop in front of it

I’m also puzzled about what to do when FSD reaches its destination. Used the system to navigate home this afternoon and decided to not disengage upon arrival as I usually do, but just see what FSD would do. As home approached, nav displayed I had arrived and the car pulled to the curb near our driveway. I took no action, and the car stopped for perhaps 5 seconds, then began to drive past our house. I disengaged.

Similar circumstances occur whenever I arrive at other destinations. I would expect the car to pull up in front of an address, or store in a mall, stop, disengage itself and then wait for action by the driver. Instead, the car stops, but then drives off by itself, necessitating my disengagement.

I suspect I have some setting wrong, but can someone enlighten me on what I should expect?

I’m also puzzled about what to do when FSD reaches its destination. Used the system to navigate home this afternoon and decided to not disengage upon arrival as I usually do, but just see what FSD would do. As home approached, nav displayed I had arrived and the car pulled to the curb near our driveway. I took no action, and the car stopped for perhaps 5 seconds, then began to drive past our house. I disengaged.

Similar circumstances occur whenever I arrive at other destinations. I would expect the car to pull up in front of an address, or store in a mall, stop, disengage itself and then wait for action by the driver. Instead, the car stops, but then drives off by itself, necessitating my disengagement.

I suspect I have some setting wrong, but can someone enlighten me on what I should expect?
Sounds pretty normal to me. What were you expecting? Yes, I'd like it to pull into my driveway, but we're not quite there yet.