Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is it up to in the Garage?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These sounds you guys are talking about are interesting to me. I plug mine in just before I close the garage door, let it charge overnight. It's all finished when I go out next morning; I unplug it and go. I never hear anything! I only hear a low-tone clicking when she wakes up as I open the door and activate the screen. What the car does while alone in the garage, only she knows! :rolleyes:

These sounds you guys are talking about are interesting to me. I plug mine in just before I close the garage door, let it charge overnight. It's all finished when I go out next morning; I unplug it and go. I never hear anything! I only hear a low-tone clicking when she wakes up as I open the door and activate the screen. What the car does while alone in the garage, only she knows! :rolleyes:

What you don't know is that most Teslas sneak out at night and party. (They can open the garage door and drive anywhere. Autopilot? Ha!! These things drive themselves - always have. They just let you think you're driving when you disable 'Autopilot')

• Funny
Reactions: KenC and Gasaraki
What they are not telling us is that at night all the Teslas wake up and plot to take over the world! Sometimes they get caught like the OP and the other post from a new owner that caught his Telsa "not sleeping" at night and "updating" every 15mins.

Long time owners just basically give up and are waiting for the end times.