Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is the oldest Tesla to get FSD Free Trial?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've seen a couple posts where owners of 2019's have indicated that they have gotten their free trial, but nothing older. Who has gotten it with a 2018 or older? I have a 2017 S 75D and am keeping my fingers crossed.
Did you upgrade any hardware in your 2017 S? Without HW3 you won't get the trial. Per the previous reply, apparently having HW3 is no guarantee that you'll get it either, but you definitely won't without it.

I PAID for FSD plus MCU2 and HW3, and I’m still waiting for V12.

I’m not happy to see rumors that Tesla is working on FSD for MCU1 cars while I’m left behind.
Virtually no one with MCU1 has received any version of FSD Beta even though many of them paid for it in 2016 or 2017. And you think it would be unfair if they got some version before you get the latest v12?

I too paid for MCU2 but not because Tesla ever said they wouldn’t deliver FSD Beta to MCU1 cars. As for you paying for HW3, I am calling BS on that.

Fully paid for FSD in my 2020 Model 3 and got version 12. Fully paid for FSD in my 2018 HW3 model X p100dl and still in a holding pattern waiting on FSD v12 with zero info on if or when. Very crappy Very crappy indeed!!! The crazy part is HW4 cars are using FSD in emulation mode and not even native. One would think the dev work to get that to work would have been much more then getting the v12 to work natively with a car that has HW3. This has made me think if I will keep my cycber truck reservation. The biggest insult to it all is giving FSD away for free to everyone for a month for free while those who paid early will only get FSD back when Tesla willing to give it back to the customers who paid years ago paving the way for everyone to enjoy. SHADY Tesla Very Shady!!!!