Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is this thing that looks like a huge key?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

sfRonH

Model Y received 2022-May
Image.jpeg
Image.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: Snow Drift
That is what you use to extract your buddy's tractor when he puts it in a ditch after pulling someone else out of the ditch.

For anyone who hasn't seen a Model 3 performance pull a small tractor out of a ditch in a snow-covered road, it is something to see.

Strongly consider reading the manual. You’ll be amazed what you can learn with a little effort.
Please find something better to do than publishing this type of comment. I am not planning to read all 266 pages. I often do searches and look at the table of contents, and often I still can not find something. Perhaps it makes you feel even more superior. I don't feel you are, but definitely a know-it-all.

Please find something better to do than publishing this type of comment. I am not planning to read all 266 pages. I often do searches and look at the table of contents, and often I still can not find something. Perhaps it makes you feel even more superior. I don't feel you are, but definitely a know-it-all.
Not really superior just educated. It’s a technology car why not learn what it can do and what’s inside. With no spare tire I certainly wanted to know how to tow it which is on the same pages of your inquiry.

Considering most vehicles have came with a tow hook for the last 20+ years (outside of trucks or jeeps), Maybe you could help yourself and learn a little by taking the time actually read the manual. As you seem to be a bit behind the times or ignorant (which is kind of displayed by not wanting to read the manual and then talking down to someone that suggested it).

People shouldn't be afraid to ask questions, that is what the forum is for. If someone doesn't want to answer the question for any reason it's fine, but no need to attack OP.
How exactly was the OP attacked? Of all the advice provided saying it’s a weapon, a tractor puller, a bubble blower the OP shows anger and laziness when someone (me) tells him how to answer his question and Learn how to use it. A forum IS a useful place to interact and help with confusion on a topic. It’s Not however to be his personal assistant to do his homework.

• Disagree
Reactions: sfRonH and labmixz
How exactly was the OP attacked? Of all the advice provided saying it’s a weapon, a tractor puller, a bubble blower the OP shows anger and laziness when someone (me) tells him how to answer his question and Learn how to use it. A forum IS a useful place to interact and help with confusion on a topic. It’s Not however to be his personal assistant to do his homework.
What a silly and unnecessary exchange in a thread full of levity

Reactions: sfRonH
I might read the manual over a period of time. I can’t imagine skimming through to find a needle in a haystack. You could easily skip a response or answer just what you know. Of course I thought to look at the manual. It’s not easy to find things such as this. There are plenty of helpful people, and too many who think it’s their job to prove how much smarter they are than others. You want the last word? Go for it. I’m done.

I might read the manual over a period of time. I can’t imagine skimming through to find a needle in a haystack. You could easily skip a response or answer just what you know. Of course I thought to look at the manual. It’s not easy to find things such as this. There are plenty of helpful people, and too many who think it’s their job to prove how much smarter they are than others. You want the last word? Go for it. I’m done.
The fact that “you Might” read the manual shows my post helped. Your welcome!