Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice work. Now what are they up to?
I sold half about 30 min ago, got my money back and a nice profit. I think they were close to 3x at one point. I really timed that nicely. I’m leaving the other half until Friday or next week. I still expect some major NKLA selling when those insiders lockup’s open the floodgates. Unfortunately, this was cash from selling TSLA last Monday. I probably should have bought back some TSLA, but wasn’t fast enough to catch that massive dip. Maybe there will be an afternoon fade.

Microstrategy is basically a bitcoin ETF without the 2% fees of GBTC. You can also run options on MSTR to basically leverage on bitcoin hahaha. This is like owning Yahoo pre-Alibaba-IPO. I'll also say that it's ag reat acquisition target for Square, Paypal, or any tech company (Google, FB, etc.) that wants to get into the crypto game (without drastically moving the price or going through the hassle of trying to procure bitcoin directly).

Every quarterly earnings will be a reminder to everyone of its bitcoin earnings, which by the end of 2021 will far exceed its market cap many times over. And hell, the visibility might lift their core product as well.

Took a position earlier and it's working out nicely so far.

What do you like best about QS besides JB is involved?
They seem to be the most promising SS battery in development and there are some well funded investors behind them including Bill Gates. So I see it as a bit of a gamble but with enough support to possibly see it through. The JB endorsement carried a lot of weight in my decision.

Let’s think about the risks to QS. They are years away from significant revenue. In the meantime, announcements can come along which show risk to QS eventual revenue. It is also a bit of a binary play. Either they eventually make the battery work economically or they don’t. Kinda like drug biotech companies that go through various clinical stages before they know if they have a winner. Hype, etc. will run the stock price up and down, but I would want to actively trade this since it has an uncertain future. Meaning, it isn’t a buy and hold.

• Helpful
Reactions: ReddyLeaf
It looks like Telesat is going public, ostensibly to fund the LEO constellation. While nobody will argue Telesat will be able to go head to head with Starlink (that's if Kuiper ever gets going), Goldberg is generally a pretty shrewd dude, and if the constellation actually goes forward there's very good odds it will actual make a buck. (To date they've had a hard time convincing potential investors it can be profitable.)

• Informative
Reactions: Cosmacelf