Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

what PSI do you inflate your tires to

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pirelli p zero elec 235/35 R20
You're measuring tread depth at the edges using these grooves each side (as opposed to the sipes on the very edges)?

PR1518_HowToCheckTireTreadDepth_Banner-1.jpg

Oh dear... I suggest you check it yourself or maybe post a photo of the full width of one of your tyres so we can see the state of them.
I'm assuming you also haven't compared the car's TPMS numbers against an accurate gauge? You need to do that as well.

Ok I checked. Teslas measurements were correct, tires are definitely wearing faster on the outside, all 4 wheels evenly.

Upped the pressure to 45, definitely more firm ride now :D let’s see if it makes a difference in 10km, I’ll be doing a lot of driving next few months.
You said "on the edges" not "on the outside". When did you last have an alignment check?
Show us a photo of the tyre treads.

You said "on the edges" not "on the outside". When did you last have an alignment check?
Show us a photo of the tyre treads.
Poor explanation on my behalf, however I posted the tread depths. the outer tread is wearing faster than the inner. Not the"edges".
No issues with alignment, balance just done and I'm at 45psi now, so will see if it makes a difference. Will try and get a pic later.

I have done 35k on these tires and still at 3.5mm so it isn't bad, hoping to stretch them to 50k.