Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What should I name my cat?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How is this relevant to the investor forum? Well just look at the main investor thread and see all the feline influence. So as a Tesla fan and investor...I pose the question what should I name the female calico kitten I'm about to adopt?

So far considering the names Tessa, Tessie or Nikki. Any other ideas out there?

Personally I favor long names for cats: five or more syllables. That way you can pull out different nicknames depending on your mood or how the cat develops. Aside from paperwork at the vet, you'll probably only use the nickname.

So if I wanted the option of calling a cat "Tessie", I might name her Anna-Theresa or Maria-Theresa.

Whatever you choose, make sure it's something you'd be comfortable yodeling around the neighborhood late at night. For this reason "ratbag" might be a poor choice — depending on your relationship with your neighbors, of course. The cat won't care.

P.S. pictures or it didn’t happen

So far only have the pic the shelter provided. Meet her in the morning and if everything goes ok will take her home.

40703C16-AAAB-4BDE-A8DB-D4C38973C797.jpeg

So far only have the pic the shelter provided. Meet her in the morning and if everything goes ok will take her home.

View attachment 584568

Oooh...that’s a good one!!! I can tell. Her name is Duck/Duckie.

I once named a black kitten, Trouble. Long story, but let’s just say he never failed to live up to his name. Hilariously funny cat. Had another cat named Riddick - tragic story. I’ve had a lot of cats over the years, like dozens and dozens. You picked yourself an exceptional individual.