Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What version for stopping at lights and stop sign

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2019 Model X pre-raven and with the latest SW version was expecting to have auto stop recognition but that’s not the case.

I just got the 2020.12.11.1 version a couple days ago. Am I on the right version for it or is it in the .5 version I see that’s come out?

Thanks,
Josh

I have a 2019 Model X pre-raven and with the latest SW version was expecting to have auto stop recognition but that’s not the case.

I just got the 2020.12.11.1 version a couple days ago. Am I on the right version for it or is it in the .5 version I see that’s come out?

Thanks,
Josh

Did you see the traffic light feature in your release notes? If yes, you should have the feature. If no, then you do not have the feature. Did you purchase the FSD option? The feature is FSD only. If you did purchase FSD, then you should have the feature. Make sure to turn it on in the AP settings.

Did you see the traffic light feature in your release notes? If yes, you should have the feature. If no, then you do not have the feature. Did you purchase the FSD option? The feature is FSD only. If you did purchase FSD, then you should have the feature. Make sure to turn it on in the AP settings.

I have the same release notes as the previous version.

I recall reading something a week or two ago that the stop sign and light was part of autopilot and does not require FSD.

My question was specific to what version the auto stop is in. Is it in the 2020.12.11.1 or 2020.12.11.5?

Sorry but your response isn’t very helpful.

I have a Model 3 with HW3 and FSD on 2020.12.11.1 and it will stop at lights and signs. Needs work but is interesting to use. Had to turn off cruise control on a limited access road as it thought the traffic warning system in the tunnel were traffic lights and kept wanting to stop every 50 feet.

Stopping at lights and signs from my understanding is limited to FSD.

Showing stop lights and signs is a feature of HW3 and does not require any other options. At least HW2.5 didn't have it before my car was upgraded to HW3.

Reactions: JoshV
I recall reading something a week or two ago that the stop sign and light was part of autopilot and does not require FSD.

Its under the FSD section - UK options so we are a bit behind and the list is not kept up to date so doesn't represent current US feature set. Worth point out that the traffic light visualisation is a 'FSD preview'.

upload_2020-5-10_7-26-8.png

I have the same release notes as the previous version.

My question was specific to what version the auto stop is in. Is it in the 2020.12.11.1 or 2020.12.11.5?

Sorry but your response isn’t very helpful.

Auto stop at traffic lights is in 2020.12.11.1 but only if you have FSD.